Wildcat Idol 2018
Participants for Wildcat Idol can be ANY Mount Si High School student!
- An American-Idol style event for Mount Si High School students.
-In preliminary auditions, about 20-25 students will be selected to perform in Round 1.
- In Round 1, selected judges & audience vote will determine a Top 10 who will perform in Round 2.
- In Round 2, selected judges & audience vote will
determine a Top 3 who will immediately perform one last time.
- Following the Round 3/Top 3 performance, the judges and audience memebers
will vote to crown a Wildcat Idol winner
*Wildcat Idol winner will get to perform at a Mount Si assembly AND will get to act as
a Wildcat Idol judge the following year
Preliminary Auditions - Tuesday, January 16th, 2:45-4:45pm
Round 1 - Friday, January 19th, 7:00pm
Round 2 & 3 - Friday, February 2nd, 7:00pm
Preliminary Auditions - MSHS Main Campus Choir Room (405)
Round 1 & 2 - Mount Si High School Auditorium
Wildcat Idol is a choir fundraiser event.
The Mount Si choirs are fundraising to help lower travel costs and to help with
funding resources for the classroom.
Every Mount Si choir is planning to travel outside our community
this year to represent Mount Si regionally.
Sign Up To Audition
Audition sign-ups have closed! If you missed the cut-off we'd love to invite you to join us next year for Wildcat Idol 2019!
Please Note: If you signed up to audition...
- In the preliminary round we will only listen to about 1 min of whatever song you would like to perform in Round 1.
- If you are invited to perform in Round 1, you will only be allowed to sing between 2-3 min of a song. This may mean you need to cut or "splice" a song. You will be responsible for this yourself and will need to be able to get the recording to Mrs. Isaacs by Thursday, January 18th.
- If you are selected to perform in Round 2, you will only be allowed to sing between 3-4min of a song. Again, you will be responsible for cutting or "splicing" a song yourself and getting it to Mrs. Isaacs by Thursday, February 1st.
- If you are selected to perform in Round 3, you can sing a song of any length up to 5 min. Please be prepared to provide Mrs. Isaacs with a background track if needed.
- ALL STUDENTS using a background track... you will need to be able to provide Mrs. Isaacs with an mp3 of your cut and spliced background track the day before the show. She will not be able to do this for you this year. YOU will be responsible for this yourself. If you are not able to provide Mrs. Isaacs with this the day before the show you will not be allowed to perform.
Want To Be An Audience Member?
Tickets can be purchased at the door on the evening of each round!
Tickets = $5 for 5 voting tickets [required entrance fee
*Be sure to also bring cash for Round 1 where you can vote for an audience choice winner who will be guaranteed a performance at a Mount Si assembly.
Doors for each round will open at 6:40pm.
Concessions, including pizza, water, and baked goods, will be sold at each event.
Want to help out?
Students interested in helping out with stage crew, e-mail Mrs. Isaacs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents interested in helping with tickets sales, ticket counting, etc, email VOICE Choir Boosters: email@example.com